Thursday, March 4, 2010

A snapshot in time


So lately my heart and eyes have been drawn to Photography. Any photography, black and white, abstract, people, places, things...you name it. I can sit for hours at my desk looking at photography website after website, blog after blog. There's just something about the simplicity of taking a picture and capturing a moment that, often, words can't describe that has buried it's way into my heart. One day I will own a good camera and capture these moments that have become so dear to me. The moments of pure joy and bliss, friends, laughter, new cities and towns, being outside, and of course, the places and faces I will see when I get to travel the world ;) What a grand day that will be!! But for now, I will enjoy the photographs of others and dream that I am the one behind the lens.


“ I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good." – Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. Autumn, you have a good eye for photography. I think you should take a photography course. Also, I really love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Roy! I would LOVE to take a photography class...I just need the camera first :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete